HAD is a multi-award-winning company with offices across the UK, and we are the top providers of UK Property Inspection Reports for Settlement, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancée, and Partner Visa Applications. Our surveyors have been carrying our inspections for decades and have a variety of experience in property inspections, housing surveys, architectural works, planning and building control applications.
What is a property inspection report?

The UK immigration necessitates a property inspection report for specific immigration applications. This report serves as the only document that verifies to the entry clearance officer at the Home Office that an unbiased assessment has been carried out, and the lodging is deemed sufficient. Our reports are widely used for various types of applications, including Spouse visa, Visitor visa, and Further Leave to Remain (FLRM). Our team of adequately qualified surveyors ensures that our reports are accepted by the Home Office, providing our clients with the required assurance and peace of mind.

Immigration Accommodation Report & Entry Clearance Reports

The UK Visas and Immigration office (UKVI) state that applications for a visa to the UK from outside the EEC contain evidence of the type of housing and its condition for the proposed accommodation.

We can inspect the accommodation and provide an Immigration Accommodation report that will fulfill the UKVI Immigration requirements.

We inspect the sponsors accommodation and write a report detailing the property layout, size of rooms, number of occupants, any defects etc. The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:

1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004,
2) Is in a reasonable state of repair,
3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.

The following information will be required to support the inspection in order to process the Report:
1) Name, Sex, Date of Birth, Current address of the applicant
2) Name and address of the sponsor
3). Copy of a Tenancy Agreement or Proof of Ownership of the property
4) Name and Date of Birth of other occupants in the property to be inspected
We conduct property inspections for immigration purposes to assist in applications for spouse visas, temporary work permits, settlement, and residency in the UK. Our expertise lies in offering Immigration Accommodation Certificates that comply with all the requirements of the Home Office and UK Border Agency. Additionally, our fast-track service means reports can be with you 1-2 days from instruction.
You can view some of our reviews here

Areas Covered

HAD has a number of practices throughout the country and can offer inspections anywhere in the UK.

We have been conducting Entry Clearance Accommodation Surveys for a number of years, and our services include architectural services, planning, building control and heritage work. We collaborate with solicitors, immigration advisers, local authorities, and housing associations across the UK.

Our immigration inspections for UK entry clearance hold a 100% record of being accepted by the British High Commissions and the UK Home Office. We are happy for you to call them and conform this!

Please provide your postcode below and receive a same day quotation:

Frequently Asked Questions

UK Visa Property Inspection Reports also known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports, Immigration Accommodation Reports, Housing Inspections for Entry Clearance or UKBA Property Reports are required to demonstrate that the proposed applicant, sponsors or those appealing against a refusal for a UK Visa, have suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the United Kingdom. 
How long does the certificate last?
The letter lasts for 3 months from the date it is issued.

Can you back date the letter?
No, the certificate date cannot change under any circumstances. A new inspection will need to be carried out.

How long will the process take?
From the point of submitting the form or the surveyor visiting the property to receiving the letter should take 3-4 working days for a standard service and 1-2 working days for the fast track.

What happens when I submit my forms?
A Housing Standards surveyor will contact you to arrange an appointment convenient for yourself.
The Surveyor will attend your property. They will measure the bedroom sizes and have a check the condition of the property for any defects.

The Surveyor will then tell you if the property is suitable for the person to inhabit the property.
Within the next 3-4 working days you will receive your certificate for the Immigration Authorities.

Can my child share me and my spouses/partner’s room?
Only very young children can, up to the age of 1 year old but they must be the biological or adoptive parent.

Can I use the lounge as a bedroom?
If you have two separate lounges partitioned with a solid wall (Normally 300mil) and individual doors from the hallway you can class one as a bedroom. If there are dividing doors or have a walk-through lounge you cannot use it as a bedroom.

When you have completed the form(s) please return them or bring them, with any supporting documents.

How much are the reports?
Our property inspection reports prices start at £65.00*.

How can I pay?
You can pay with cash, online banking, or PayPal.

Contact Us:
Burnley (and surrounding areas) 01282 451428
Blackburn (and surrounding areas) 01254 492018
Manchester (and surrounding areas) 0161 327 2529
London (and surrounding areas) 020 3633 0810
For all other areas in the UK - 07786 391688